Anti-theft alarm JX-610 protects bike by password, different sensitivity optional.
1. 4 digital code, only the user can unlock.
2. High-Middle-Lower sensitivity optional.
3. Quiver frigged, security and sensitivity.
4. Low power consumption to allow the battery a long life.
5. Easy to installation and DIY.
1. Default code"ABCA".
2. Code change. When the unit not work:
Press "A" for 3 seconds and you will hear a short "Di" sound, input old code, you will hear a "DiDiDi" sound if correct. Then you should input your 4 digital new code not later than 5 seconds,you will hear a "DiDiDi" sound if success. If you input the wrong old coder or failed to change the code, you will hear a long "Di" sound. Then you should repeat the process.
3. If take out the battery exceed 30 seconds, it will go back default code automatic.
4. Default sensitivity: Middle.
5. Sensitivity adjust. When the unit not work, press "C" and hold on unit you hear (you should lose your hands after you hear each sound):
6. Set alarm. Press "B" for 3 seconds,you will hear a "Di" sound then unit will work after 5 seconds delay.
7. Relieve alarm. Input your 4 digital code then you will hear a "DoDiDi" sound if correct. If input wrong code, you will hear a long "Di" sound.
8. The key pad will be locked for 3 minutes if you input the wrong code 4 times in succession, and will resume 3 minutes later.
9. When triggered the alarm it will sound 5 times and if it is triggered within 5 seconds it will sound for 15 seconds continuously.
Anti-theft alarm JX-610 protects bike by password, different sensitivity optional
- Product Code: JX-610